How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 6 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Okès Sikerült és korrekt
Miklòs - 2017-10-21 16:01:13
NENAD - 2017-06-07 10:07:39
I'm sorry for my delay in making a comment on the unblocking of my modem . Finally I got a suitable OS (different from Windows 10 and to which it was intended) which alllowed me to unlock my devise. It was not only easy but a piece of cake as well. The problem was my Windows 10 did'nt recognise the devise and therefore was unable to run it. Funny enough was the modem intended for this spare computer. Many thanks for your help and your very precise instructions.. Kind regards.
José - 2017-06-01 19:11:02
Code correct modem unlocked
Jacek - 2017-05-21 23:12:43
THE CODE YOU PROVIDED MAKES FUNCTIONS WELL. EXCELLENT SERVICE. COMPLIMENTS
valentino - 2017-05-03 18:48:10
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF667 ?
ZTE MF667 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF667 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF667 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF667 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network