How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked a treat. Very reasonable price. Much easier than trying to contact TMobile in the USA for the code.
Alan - 2018-10-22 12:41:23
thanks, it works great
Stanley - 2018-07-03 14:04:02
I had absolutely no real expectation of this working after trying many other solutions--but Sim-Unlock worked on the first shot. So glad I haven't wasted my money on an ebay wireless hotspot that was locked. Thanks
Joseph - 2018-03-31 14:45:19
Worked Great. Had an issue at first entering the code, but got it working soon after. Excellent service.
Eric - 2018-02-10 01:48:40
Excellent service and really fast, recommend. Tks a lot.
SERGIO JR - 2018-02-02 17:10:15
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF64 ?
ZTE MF64 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF64 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF64 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF64 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network