How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
My phone is unlocked Great job sim-unlock.net. Its worth the money I paid.
Mila - 2018-07-18 22:00:15
Awesome. Thank you so much for the code. Long wait (more than 24hours - maybe because we requested saturday afternoon USA time and get the code monday morning) but worth it. My phone is unlocked at a great cost. I will request more for my other phones.
Aaron - 2018-07-17 00:21:57
I will say that this was a straightforward and easy way to unlock my phone. Keep up the good work And Thank you My code came in about 1.5 hours, which was slightly longer than the average, but the website was informative on the wait times so was not overly concerned.. Got my code, plugged it in, and voila I have a usable, unlocked phone
Bill A - 2018-07-05 15:30:11
You guys are amazing... Thank you it work within 15 hours
Angel - 2018-03-18 15:13:19
Worked perfectly Great deal
Carlos - 2018-03-18 11:59:59
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade X ?
ZTE Blade X is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade X with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade X is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade X (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network