Unlocking Samsung SGH-T399N
For unlock Samsung SGH-T399N following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Service was Excellent, I got my friend Samsung SGH-T399N unlocks easy.
Junaid - 2018-10-21 15:17:32
Works great Unlocked a metropcs Samsung and now using it only t-mobile
Tyee - 2018-05-16 20:08:36
I find it very trustworthy n it helps me alot with the unlock,thank u very much keep up the good work
Kelekolio - 2018-02-25 09:16:55
This web site is very professional in their services. It takes around 48 hours to get the code for me. And they have been very available to help me after that to be sure that my cell phone has been unlocked. Thanks, I recommend your service to everybody
Jean Lucson - 2017-12-12 14:59:59
Unlocking instruction for Samsung SGH-T399N ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung SGH-T399N
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung SGH-T399N is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung SGH-T399N with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the SGH-T399N does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung SGH-T399N is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung SGH-T399N has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung SGH-T399N can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung SGH-T399N, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung SGH-T399N. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung SGH-T399N usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung SGH-T399N with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.