Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Radu - 2018-08-21 15:53:53
Super Service Total schnell. Hatte den Code binnen 20 min. per Mail erhalten. Hat super funktioniert
Gregor - 2017-06-09 10:06:33
I'm very content with your website and service. I recived code fast and easy. Its great
tihomir - 2017-01-15 20:36:00
Thank You. This work it Five star:)
Janos - 2017-01-12 04:13:24
I spent more than 15 hours to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus and these guys unlockit in 25 minutes.
Ionut - 2016-10-26 16:46:55
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Trend Plus does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.