Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos
For unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked but kindly fix the naming of the instructions as it is confusing. For example, you call it 'NCK confirm' in the instructions but the the code you sent is named 'Network'.
W099 - 2017-02-27 15:01:46
5 stars for a great and prompt service with clear instructions provided. I was getting desperate as I had tried to unlock my Galaxy S6 Duos on three other websites without success. Thank you very much
Alfonso - 2015-08-28 11:48:53
Timing and service is impeccable. A recommended service for all needing unlocked phones.
Charles Reginald - 2015-08-17 11:26:02
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy S6 Duos does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.