Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
I have a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g that was locked by AT&T. I tried calling AT&T and they would not provide me with a code. Even though they are legally supposed they would not do it. So after about a week an additional 10 dollar payment simunlock.net was able to unlock my phone for T-Mobile. The phone works like a charm. Thank you guys so Much I will def recommend your services to friends and family.
Bradley - 2021-08-05 15:53:30
Quick, cheap, and efficient Five ☆☆☆☆☆ from me
Jeffery - 2021-05-31 11:21:39
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.