Unlocking Samsung Galaxy A20e
For unlock Samsung Galaxy A20e following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Very nice Thank you🙂
Krisztian - 2022-01-21 07:49:55
Wish I'd found them before - these guys are awesome - order flew through and had an unlocked Samsung A20e in less than an hour - amazing
Alastair - 2022-01-18 13:17:59
5 estrelas porque realmente consegui desbloquear meu samsung A20e. Portanto acho que é um site recomendável.
Maritana - 2022-01-04 14:25:28
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy A20e ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy A20e
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy A20e is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy A20e with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy A20e does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy A20e is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy A20e has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy A20e can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy A20e, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy A20e. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy A20e usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A20e with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.