Unlocking Samsung E2550 Monte Slider
For unlock Samsung E2550 Monte Slider following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked well. Took more than 24 hours to receive code. But was woth it. 5*
Tomé - 2017-12-07 12:46:12
Good service, i have get the code very quickly. Thanks
Samir - 2016-11-20 09:37:07
would give more stars if possible. absolutely worth the money and really good service too one always know what state the order is. in my case i got the key within 15min. keep up the good work and thank you
happy - 2012-11-25 15:13:55
Thanks, so quick and easy
Sandi - 2011-11-02 17:37:11
You gave an excellent service, I would definitely use you again
clive - 2011-10-27 12:50:19
Unlocking instruction for Samsung E2550 Monte Slider ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung E2550 Monte Slider
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung E2550 Monte Slider is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung E2550 Monte Slider with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the E2550 Monte Slider does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung E2550 Monte Slider is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung E2550 Monte Slider has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung E2550 Monte Slider can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung E2550 Monte Slider, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung E2550 Monte Slider. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung E2550 Monte Slider usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung E2550 Monte Slider with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.