Unlocking Samsung E2121B
For unlock Samsung E2121B following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Code worked. Received in less than 24hrs. My phone didn't appear frozen so I tried the network unlock code first and that worked.
tim - 2019-04-05 21:10:10
Fantastic. Got code in 2 hours. Had already tried other companies who were unable to get the unlock code so these guys were awesome
Taryn - 2016-06-23 21:18:11
Unlocking instruction for Samsung E2121B ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung E2121B
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung E2121B is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung E2121B with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the E2121B does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung E2121B is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung E2121B has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung E2121B can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung E2121B, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung E2121B. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung E2121B usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung E2121B with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.