How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
What our customers say about unlocking
Don't deceive people that you have to wait for 58 minutes. It only took a minute after sending the payment.
chilombe - 2018-04-30 11:21:08
Il codice mi è arrivato dopo pochi minuti.
dante carmine - 2017-10-26 16:07:51
Fast Relatively cheap. All in all a great experience.
David - 2017-10-16 13:48:20
highly recommended this services l bought two tablets for my kids and we couldn't use them because there where lock to a network. l had decided to take them back the next day at night l discovered sim-unock.net. both my tablets where unlocked in less than 2minutes. thank you guys l am now a super hero dad my kids are enjoying their unlocked tabelts LG G Pad 10.0 and G Pad 7.0.
Kennedy - 2017-07-19 04:16:34
Worked like charm. This is my first time using this so I can't fully judge this website but what I can say is that my first experience is that it was very fast. Didn't have to wait the 51 minutes specified. Great job guys.
Kwasi - 2017-07-14 09:47:56
Unlocking instruction for LG G Pad 7.0 LTE ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G Pad 7.0 LTE:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G Pad 7.0 LTE should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G Pad 7.0 LTE was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.