Unlocking Blackberry 9105
For unlock Blackberry 9105 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Simple, fast and good value.
Franc - 2020-10-02 00:23:38
Fantastic, very easy, very quick, would highly recommend :)
Catherine - 2013-11-14 18:30:51
Great, fast response, it works Thank you
Bojan - 2013-07-31 11:54:06
David Correia - 2013-01-18 13:19:06
Quick Response, code working perfectly.
Michal - 2011-12-10 14:26:12
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9105 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9105:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9105 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9105
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.