Unlocking Blackberry 7130c
For unlock Blackberry 7130c following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked exactly as it said, though it didn't work with either set of written instructions for my Blackberry 7130c. After waiting the video guide, I was able to troubleshoot and see what part wasn't working. Then everything worked just fine
martin - 2013-11-05 18:18:09
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 7130c ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 7130c:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 7130c is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 7130c
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.