How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Yea. Excellent service. Fast order complete within 15 minutes. Thanks.
Vasantlal - 2018-02-22 03:28:15
rikko - 2017-11-23 19:19:28
It works. It took about 3 hours instead of average 55 min, but in result I use my old smartphone for spare number. Awesome
Konstantin - 2017-09-04 01:10:45
Fast and effective. Does what it says
James - 2016-10-02 15:10:06
Fast, easy and effective. I couldnt get the Company to release the phones because they couldnt figure out infomation about its previous numbers etc Information that is not neccessary. I am very pleased to have my phones in use again. Thank you for you
Catherine - 2016-04-05 17:41:00
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Z431 ?
ZTE Z431 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Z431 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Z431 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Z431 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network