How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I am very thankful hey, and to be honest I thought it wouldn't work. I will definitely recommend this site. Thanks again.
Nhlanhla - 2018-12-25 07:46:13
took a while but blame it on the season unlock code work 100% thanx
ronald - 2018-12-24 15:35:56
Great service, thank you very much. Please keep up the good work.
Sikhumbuzo - 2018-12-24 08:53:54
Great quick service. Thank you
Marilese - 2018-11-27 07:37:14
This Service is legit I got the code the following day of requesting. There is a tracking service to check the status (unlocked a network locked phone in South Africa) The feedback received from the support team is also quick advising me of turn around times as I queried the 55Mins lapse time.
Kesh - 2018-11-26 08:55:43
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Conexis X1 ?
ZTE Conexis X1 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Conexis X1 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Conexis X1 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Conexis X1 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network