How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
ZTE Blade S6 Plus
What our customers say about unlocking
Great service, correct code delivered within quoted time frame, very good price. Would definately use this service again
Daryl - 2019-03-09 10:59:59
Mariusz - 2019-02-26 10:23:06
though time is really a big factor but speaking of the price its the cheapest a cud ever find
ferouz - 2018-07-09 19:51:30
perfect joob many thanks
Tiago - 2018-03-13 13:51:13
Good afternoon. I strongly recommend at least half an hour received the unlock code and it worked perfectly. 5 *****
JonnyDiana - 2016-09-23 14:36:33
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade S6 Plus ?
ZTE Blade S6 Plus is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade S6 Plus with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade S6 Plus is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade S6 Plus (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network