How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
ZTE Blade Apex2
What our customers say about unlocking
Perfecto, hecho en el tiempo estimado. Super fßcil.
Frank - 2017-11-03 17:03:18
super fast, thanks
frank - 2017-04-08 12:10:13
It worked, thank yoi
Saqhib - 2016-10-04 00:28:55
very good job
Seng - 2016-07-13 23:38:33
Awesome, was fast easy and worked
Jody - 2016-07-10 17:07:26
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade Apex2 ?
ZTE Blade Apex2 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade Apex2 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade Apex2 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade Apex2 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network