Unlocking Samsung Wave 723
For unlock Samsung Wave 723 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Fast delivery of unlock code, estimation was quite exact. Code worked, phone unlocked
RPue - 2013-03-06 15:09:56
A+++ service . thanks
Bogdan - 2011-06-17 23:27:00
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Wave 723 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Wave 723
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Wave 723 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Wave 723 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Wave 723 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Wave 723 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Wave 723 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Wave 723 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Wave 723, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.