Unlocking Samsung SGH i537
For unlock Samsung SGH i537 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Just flipping amazing, I was totally skeptical. 5-stars and Great job to you all, made my day. THX a BUNCH :)
josh - 2018-07-14 19:14:39
Loren - 2016-06-20 18:08:06
I got my code for my Samsung easy simple and a must use if you are looking for a code. Will continue to use. Great Website
Denzel - 2016-05-04 17:14:30
Codes came a day early and worked like a charm. Fantastic service, quality support, can't really ask for much more. Will be returning in the future if I need to unlock another phone.
Kelly - 2016-04-04 22:50:13
Darren - 2015-07-03 02:18:47
Unlocking instruction for Samsung SGH i537 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung SGH i537
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung SGH i537 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung SGH i537 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the SGH i537 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung SGH i537 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung SGH i537 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung SGH i537 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung SGH i537, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung SGH i537. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung SGH i537 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung SGH i537 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.