Unlocking Samsung Metro Pcs
For unlock Samsung Metro Pcs following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
It is a wondelful service, I could recomend it to my friends and use it again for further services
javier - 2017-05-03 15:11:26
I placed the order friday 10-02, and the unblock code get to my mail on tuesday 6, therefore timing was accomplished. And the unlock was smooth and simple. Total satisfaction. Some details about my case: Unit: Samsung Exhibit SGH-T599N locked in USA, and brought to Ecuador as a gift to my mother. We needed the unlock code in order to be use in a local GSM network.
Jorge - 2015-10-07 19:15:43
Quick services also code work in one try. It was so easy thank you.
David - 2015-07-15 19:24:11
Wow, the code actually worked. Awesome. I was so pissed off that I got a locked phone from Metro PCS after them telling me it was unlocked. Had to leave the states after just 30 days, but they wouldn't unlock it unless I had been with them 90 days. B.S. I paid for the code and got a working code within 3 days for my Galaxy S5. F'ing awesome. Thank you so much.
M.L - 2015-04-29 01:44:14
Codie - 2015-03-19 14:20:06
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Metro Pcs ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Metro Pcs
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Metro Pcs is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Metro Pcs with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Metro Pcs does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Metro Pcs is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Metro Pcs has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Metro Pcs can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Metro Pcs, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.