Unlocking Samsung Illusion
For unlock Samsung Illusion following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Illusion ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Illusion
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Illusion is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Illusion with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Illusion does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Illusion is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Illusion has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Illusion can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Illusion, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.