Unlocking Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
For unlock Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
excellent price & service i recommend it.
Carlos - 2016-03-09 00:58:18
Excellent service. Code came quickly and unlocked my Samsung 4 mini phone straight away. Thank you.
Brian - 2015-09-11 11:45:01
Paid for code, got code, unlocked phone. Can't be improved upon.
Mark - 2015-02-19 14:36:01
Excellent service My phone works great in Argentina Thank you
Sergio - 2014-09-02 18:28:56
Wasn't sure if the service would be legit but the code came fast and accurately 5*
Steve - 2014-09-01 11:08:09
Unlocking instruction for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the I9190 Galaxy S4 mini does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.