Unlocking Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500
For unlock Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Super service, unlocked with the first code 'unfreeze' Received my code in 15 minutes. Highly recomendable.
Einsvonzehn - 2017-02-01 14:50:50
Works as advertised, perfect
Robert - 2017-01-11 00:04:27
Second time using this service, this week, and it worked perfectly.
Eduardo - 2016-11-07 21:14:26
Always a pleasure doing business with sim-unlock. They never let me down, and this time it was super fast, umder an hour. Highly recommendable, thanks.
stjopa - 2016-04-12 13:51:25
Worked perfectly for my Samsung phone with MBudget in Switzerland. I received the code on the same day after approximatly 3hours.
Jack - 2016-03-02 21:19:52
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy mini 2 S6500 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.