Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
For unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 Active following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Always nice doing business with sim unlock
Nemiah - 2017-03-23 13:26:57
Been doing business with sim unlock for some time now never had any issues
Nemiah - 2017-03-01 12:36:28
Worked Great Thanks My girlfriend loves her new Phone. The SIM unlock code even worked with Telcel in México :-)
Timothy - 2016-06-09 20:05:00
Excellent service. Code worked the first time. Would recommend this company to anyone. Tried others and got nothing. You guys are great.
Peter - 2016-02-09 02:03:52
EASY AS THAT Amazing just take a few seconds get working your cellphone again... 10 stars
Jose - 2015-10-07 18:01:47
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy S4 Active does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.