Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Note 2
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Jonathan - 2017-04-25 13:00:10
Super fast service
Mario - 2017-04-17 15:57:05
A miracle. I had the Nck code from those bas***ards of orange, that claimed a repair intervention was required...
piero - 2016-10-15 10:39:39
Great service, the initial unlock option failed but we persevered with other options. Great communication throughout - highly recommended.
Joneser - 2016-10-02 13:34:24
You Guys are just brilliant. I got back an unlock code in 5 hours and that was on a Saturday here in Ireland. My Service Provider stated that I would have to wait 10 days. Again you Guys are Super. I will be back and I will recommend you to anyone I know. Safe payment, fast turnaround on a Saturday, perfect instructions. Cost 17.99 euro, this is the best service out there.
John - 2016-07-31 11:41:32
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Note 2 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.