Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Thank You ..Thank You ... Worked on the First Try
SMexhibit599 - 2018-02-08 17:18:54
The service is quick and simple. It solve my problem completely. Thanks
Howard - 2017-11-02 19:31:57
Buen servicio, rápido y eficiente
Luis - 2017-06-21 14:03:43
Th service is great. I'll use it again if I need to. And I'll definitely refer others to his site. Cheaper than most others and much quicker than initially expected
Dahlia - 2016-07-04 15:46:11
You can count on this website 100%
Rene - 2016-04-26 19:48:53
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Exhibit T599 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.
Video Help film shows what you should do, to enter an unlock code to Galaxy Exhibit T599.