Unlocking Samsung C270
For unlock Samsung C270 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
ou est mon code déblocage réseaucela fait 2 jour que j attend
dohogne - 2015-08-27 10:07:19
Thanks. It worked fine. The first unlock procedure worked but required a third code 'SP' I entered the SPCK code you gave which worked. I am very glad I didnt have to use the second and third procedures as I was not sure if I should enter # after the code, or if that meant 'number'. Regards.
Elvin - 2014-10-07 15:53:13
Thank you work perfectly
Dardakh - 2014-09-12 12:37:53
STEPHANE - 2013-08-28 10:53:58
Quick and as advertised
Fabien - 2012-12-17 18:55:54
Unlocking instruction for Samsung C270 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung C270
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung C270 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung C270 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the C270 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung C270 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung C270 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung C270 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung C270, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock>.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung C270. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung C270 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung C270 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.