Unlocking Blackberry Torch
For unlock Blackberry Torch following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Great service. Quick response
Robin - 2014-04-18 15:02:06
Excellent service would recommend for everyone
hope - 2013-11-27 11:43:20
Sarah - 2013-06-01 22:18:24
The whole job was done in just over 15 mins - fantastic quick and easy service - I even had a video to watch to show me how to do it - many thanks Higly recomended company ...
Kevin - 2012-12-15 20:56:54
Excellent service , affordable and very quick, recommended service
David - 2011-07-19 10:15:12
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry Torch ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry Torch:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery Torch is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry Torch
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.