Unlocking Blackberry 9860 Torch
For unlock Blackberry 9860 Torch following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
got a working code in 5 min
vamshi - 2015-05-27 05:54:14
Service was unbelievably fast...thanks alot
Emmanuel - 2015-04-03 13:23:07
Excellent service and worked immediately.
Gavin - 2013-09-24 17:09:07
flawless victory, as said before simple to use, not expensive and it works great, thanks form vienna and from an unlocked blackberry
Alex - 2012-03-22 13:38:02
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 9860 Torch ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 9860 Torch:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 9860 Torch is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 9860 Torch
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.