How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Superb service way better than expected. And super quick results.
tavvaris - 2018-02-15 01:33:52
Excellent, no wool pulled over eyes. You were up front about service and price thanks
Derek - 2018-02-11 10:59:45
Great service and fast thanks
Tanja - 2018-02-07 02:45:05
Great service and very fast thanks
Tanja - 2018-02-05 01:20:36
Excellent, now using the phone, we did try to unlock another Blade however you could not provide an unlock No, I intend to try again after 6 months of purchase of phone in Aust ie March 3018
Gary - 2018-01-08 00:34:17
Unlocking instruction for ZTE BLADE ?
ZTE BLADE is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE BLADE with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE BLADE is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE BLADE (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network