Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 8032 different phone models.
iPhone 6 plus does not have an unlock code, or any type of sequence. It is officially unlocked on Apple servers, which means that even after
updating the system or making a factory reset the device will stay unlocked.
In order to unlock an iPhone 6 plus you need to provide the IMEI number, which can be found by dialing *#06#, or by checking in the iPhone settings.
Second thing is to provide the correct network for unlocking.
You always remove the blockade from the network in which the iPhone was bought, not the one that you will be using in the future.
If you don't know the network you can use iPhone 6 plus network finder.
The last thing is to check if the IMEI number has been reported as stolen, lost, damaged or the bills where not paid for the contract.
Blaclisted IMEI number requires diffrent type of service (it will mentioned on the product list).
For blacklist check use our blacklist checker for iPhone 6 plus.
What our customers say about unlocking Iphone 6 plus ?
Very good - KEN
How to unlock iPhone 6 plus ?
Network unlock for an iPhone 6 plus doesn't use a code or unlocking sequence. The device is remotely unlocked on Apple servers.
There are two types of instructions for iPhone 6 plus.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network than the one working in your device.
* the unaccepted simcard cannot ask for a pin code at the start. Please use a simcard that doesn't ask for a pin, or turn the request for a pin code off.
2. Start the device and turn on Wi-Fi
3. Small update should be downloaded.
iPhone 6 plus is ready to work in any network.
Second option (if the Wi-Fi option doesn't work)
1. Connect iPhone 6 plus to the PC by cable with an unaccepted simcard insterted (simcard from a different network than the one where you bought the device)
2. Start iTunes application on your PC
3. Small update will be downloaded.
iPhone 6 plus is now network free.
Recent video for Iphone 6 plusAvailable options for unlock Iphone 6 plus