Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 8229 different phone models.
iPhone 5S does not have an unlock code, or any type of sequence. It is officially unlocked on Apple servers, which means that even after
updating the system or making a factory reset the device will stay unlocked.
In order to unlock an iPhone 5S you need to provide the IMEI number, which can be found by dialing *#06#, or by checking in the iPhone settings.
Second thing is to provide the correct network for unlocking.
You always remove the blockade from the network in which the iPhone was bought, not the one that you will be using in the future.
If you don't know the network you can use iPhone 5S network finder.
The last thing is to check if the IMEI number has been reported as stolen, lost, damaged or the bills where not paid for the contract.
Blaclisted IMEI number requires diffrent type of service (it will mentioned on the product list).
For blacklist check use our blacklist checker for iPhone 5S.
What our customers say about unlocking Iphone 5S ?
fast and ok - dennis
How to unlock iPhone 5S ?
Network unlock for an iPhone 5S doesn't use a code or unlocking sequence. The device is remotely unlocked on Apple servers.
There are two types of instructions for iPhone 5S.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network than the one working in your device.
* the unaccepted simcard cannot ask for a pin code at the start. Please use a simcard that doesn't ask for a pin, or turn the request for a pin code off.
2. Start the device and turn on Wi-Fi
3. Small update should be downloaded.
iPhone 5S is ready to work in any network.
Second option (if the Wi-Fi option doesn't work)
1. Connect iPhone 5S to the PC by cable with an unaccepted simcard insterted (simcard from a different network than the one where you bought the device)
2. Start iTunes application on your PC
3. Small update will be downloaded.
iPhone 5S is now network free.
Recent video for Iphone 5SAvailable options for unlock Iphone 5S