Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 7851 different phone models.
iPhone 4S does not have an unlock code, or any type of sequence. It is officially unlocked on Apple servers, which means that even after
updating the system or making a factory reset the device will stay unlocked.
In order to unlock an iPhone 4S you need to provide the IMEI number, which can be found by dialing *#06#, or by checking in the iPhone settings.
Second thing is to provide the correct network for unlocking.
You always remove the blockade from the network in which the iPhone was bought, not the one that you will be using in the future.
If you don't know the network you can use iPhone 4S network finder.
The last thing is to check if the IMEI number has been reported as stolen, lost, damaged or the bills where not paid for the contract.
Blaclisted IMEI number requires diffrent type of service (it will mentioned on the product list).
For blacklist check use our blacklist checker for iPhone 4S.
What our customers say about unlocking Iphone 4S ?
Very very effective and as promised, my iPhone 4s unlocked in just one day. I would highly recommend this website for anyone that wants to unlock their phones. Once you follow the procedure for unlocking the iPhone, its important to note that you should turn your phone off and then on again, and it will work just fine. Good job - Frank
How to unlock iPhone 4S ?
Network unlock for an iPhone 4S doesn't use a code or unlocking sequence. The device is remotely unlocked on Apple servers.
There are two types of instructions for iPhone 4S.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network than the one working in your device.
* the unaccepted simcard cannot ask for a pin code at the start. Please use a simcard that doesn't ask for a pin, or turn the request for a pin code off.
2. Start the device and turn on Wi-Fi
3. Small update should be downloaded.
iPhone 4S is ready to work in any network.
Second option (if the Wi-Fi option doesn't work)
1. Connect iPhone 4S to the PC by cable with an unaccepted simcard insterted (simcard from a different network than the one where you bought the device)
2. Start iTunes application on your PC
3. Small update will be downloaded.
iPhone 4S is now network free.
Recent video for Iphone 4SAvailable options for unlock Iphone 4S