Or, to be precise, corn noodles. Eight out of twelve family members from the north-eastern China have died after consuming corn noodle for breakfast. As it turned out, noodles have had high amount of bangkrok acid in them. Bangkrok acid is an extremely deadly substance, born from the pseudomonas cocovenenans bacteria; in turn, the bacteria was probably born during the one year that the noodles have spent in the refridgerator. To make matters worse, there is no known cure for the bakgkrok acid poisoning.