Release date of Motorola’s foldable phone in Australia has been unknown, until now. According to Danny Adamopoulos, Motorola’s APAC GM of Sales:
”It will be going on pre-sale in the the U.S. in December and on sale in the U.S. in January. It will also be coming on sale in Australia in January, but you’ll have to wait and see on the local pricing and who’s going to take it”
In other words, device will be out in Australia on January, but we still do not know how much will it cost. The US cost of the phone is 1499 dollars.
– Flex View display, pOLED, 6.2′,
– Quick View rear display, gOLED, 2.7′,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU,
– Adreno 616 GPU,
– 6/128 GB memory,
– 16 mpx main camera, ƒ/1.7 aperture, Dual Pixel autofocus, laser autofocus, dual LED flash,
– 5 mpx selfie shooter, ƒ/2.2 aperture,
– 2510 mAh battery,
– NFC, GPS, Glonass,
– USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi,
– fingerprint scanner,
– Android 9 Pie OS,
– Noir Black colour variant.