According to the latest figures gathered by The Entertainment Software Association, citizens of the US are really keen on playing and paying for mobile games. ESA has gathered a number of information on the US mobile gaming community. Some of the results are surprising, others are not:
– 65% of American adults play video games (164 million people)
– average mobile games consumer is 33 years old
– they have spent $43.4 billion on mobile games in 2018
– female players make up a surprising 46% percent of US mobile gamers
– US males seem to be mostly interested in playing Fortnite or God of War, while females prefer Candy Crush or Tomb Raider
– 87% of American parents oversee their children’s mobile gaming spendings.