According to EvLeaks, Enjoy Max will be a rebranded 8X Max, its name changed for the Western market. Along with this news, EvLeaks published a few renders of the device. The main selling point of this device is supposed to be its particulary large 7.12′ display.
– 7,12′ TFT LCD display, Full HD+,
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 or 660 CPU, 8 cores,
– 4 or 6 GB RAM, 64 or 128 GB storage, 256GB microSD,
– 16 Mpix f/2.0 + 2 Mpix f/2.4 main camera, LED flash,
– 8 Mpix f/2.0 selfie shooter,
– Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE modem, dual SIM, GPS/GLONASS, USB C,
– 5000mAh battery,
– fingerprint scanner,
– Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI.
We do not know the price nor release date of this phone.