Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone. After the success that Nokia 3310 (2017) saw amongst the more retro-oriented mobile fans, HMD has decided to release yet another model that hits those sweet nostalgic feels. What Nokia 8110 4G offers is:
– plastic slider feature phone, 133.5 x 49.3 x 14.9 mm, 117g,
– IP52 drip protection,
– 2.4-inch QVGA display, curved LCD,
– Qualcomm 205 chipset, 2-core, 1.1GHz,
– 512MB RAM, 4GB built-in storage,
– 2mpx camera with LED flash,
– KaiOS operating system,
– connectivity: Single SIM (4G) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/AGPS, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Micro USB, 3.5mm headphone jack,
– 1500mAh battery.
Whether or not will you feel like spending around a hundred dollars or 85 euro for one is up to you. Personally I would not bother with such a gimmick device.