Galaxy S9 series has quite a potential of stirring up the smartphone market. High quality, great specification and interesting (and sometimes plain stolen from other companies, ehm ehm notch ehm ehm) bells and whistles is an almost assured recipe for success. Still, chances are that you have not heard much about the Galaxy S9 series, or that you have followed the news but now want to see the complete package; not odds and ends of rumours but complete list of phone’s specs and functions (okay, some of the functions), along with its price and availability.
Okay, enough of the introductions, lets get to it.
Specification (Galaxy S9 / S9+):
– colours available: Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue,
– weight and size: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm, 163 g / 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm, 189 g,
– 5.8′ / 6.2′ display, QHD+, Super AMOLED, Infinite Display,
– 8mpx selfie shooter. 12mpx main camera (dual in Galaxy S9+) with f/2.4 aperture. Auto/Pro, Super Slow-mo, Food, Panorama and Hyperlapse functions. 8x / 10x zoom. Recording clips in 30 and 60fps,
– Exynos 9810 CPU, eight cores, 64-bit,
– 4/6GB RAM, 64GB storage memory. One/two SIM card slots up to 400GB,
– connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, LAA, LTE Cat.18, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, ANT+, USB-C,
– Android 8.0 Oreo OS,
– Dolby Atmos loudspeaker,
– IP68 waterproof,
– 3000/3500mAh battery with fast charge,
– facial and fingerprint recognition tools.
Galaxy S9 series will be available in stores on March 17-18. Those who have pre-ordered the phone should have it delivered already. Galaxy S9 costs $719.99, while Galaxy S9+ costs $839.99.