It is raining updates! One Samsung phone after another gets its security updates. Newest devices to receive these are the Galaxy Note 5 and Note 8 smartphones. The Galaxy Note 5 firmware update N920CXXS4CRA1 brings with it:
– five critical Android vulnerabilities fixes,
– thirteen Vulnerabilities and Exposures fixes,
– multiple lesser vulnerabilities fixed.
The update is now available in Morocco, Pakistan, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Nigeria. As for Galaxy Note 8 update, it fixes:
– six critical Android vulnerabilities,
– thirteen Samsung expoints,
– number of minor vulnerabilities.
The update is already available in France, and probably coming to the rest of Europe soon.