The Xperia Z5 Compact screen is made in IPS technology and has an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The pixel density is 323 PPI. Sony’s Triluminos display technology and X-Reality Engine developed by Sony. The screen has a diagonal of 4.6 inches, which is currently very rare, and in conjunction with the top specification simply is not the other such smartphone on the market.Sony placed in it the most powerful processor from the stall Qualcomma, ie eight-core Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, where 4 clocked cores They are a 2 GHz clock and another 4 1.5 GHz clock. The graphics are Adreno 430.
Key Features of Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Body Dimensions 127 x 65 x 8.9 mm (5.0 x 2.56 x 0.35 in)
Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
Display Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.6 inches (~68.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~323 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
– Triluminos display
– X-Reality Engine
Platform OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
CPU Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
GPU Adreno 430
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
To unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Compact we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Sony model or go directly to unlock by code Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
2. press “Unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Compact”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Sony ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Sony IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. Press “order code”
6. At shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. After average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Sony Xperia Z5 Compact .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Sony Xperia Z5 Compact :
How to enter a network unlock code in a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact:
1. Turn on the phone with an unaccepted simcard inserted (simcard from a different network)
2. Phone should ask for network unlock code
3. Type NCK code in order to unlock the main network like T-Mobile, Orange etc.
Type SPCK code if the phone is locked in a subnetwork like Tesco.
How to check SONY Xperia Z5 Compact code counter:
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK, SUBSET or PROVIDER and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible. The counter is blocked.
We need Your Sony Xperia Z5 Compact IMEI number to unlock it.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Sony will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Sony Xperia Z5 Compact because it can be used with all network cards.
We give You 100% working codes from Sony servers.
Why unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Compact and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
– we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
– our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
– we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Sony