The latest Xcover is IP68 certified. This means that it has been subjected to 30-minute submersion tests at a depth of 1.5 meters. The phone also complies with the military standard MIL-STD 810G. Officially the manufacturer claims that the Galaxy Xcover 4 is resistant to high and low temperatures, shocks, strong vibrations and intense sunlight. The heart of the phone is Exynos 7570. It is a mid-sized unit made up of four A53 Cortex and Mali-T720 graphics that support 2GB of RAM.
Inside Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 You can find:
Body Dimensions 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm (5.76 x 2.89 x 0.38 in)
Weight 172 g (6.07 oz)
SIM Dual SIM
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
– MIL-STD-810G certified
Display Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.0 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
Platform OS Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
2. press “Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. Press “order code”
6. At shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. After average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 .
To enter unlocking code to Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 You need to do :
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
– For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Xcover 4 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
– If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is now network unlocked !!!
We need Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 IMEI number to unlock it.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 because it can be used with all network cards.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Samsung will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
We give You 100% working codes from Samsung servers.
Why unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
– there is no risk of damage Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 by unlocking it.
– waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
– cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
– we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Samsung
– can be used each sim card from all world