The Huawei Ideos is an inexpensive Google smartphone running on the latest version of Android and it’s more than capable of handling most basic tasks thrown at it.
There are some tradeoffs with the compact form factor. The capacitive screen measures 2.8 inches and has a resolution of only 240 x 320 pixels. The panel is a bit limited in the amount of information it can display, though it’s just about right given the size of the Ideos. Of course, there are slightly better options out there. The Wildfire has a 3.2-inch panel offering the same resolution, while the upcoming LG Optimus One packs more pixels (320 x 480) into its 3.2-inch screen.
Some extras include an ambient light sensor which helps to adjust the LCD brightness according to your environment, an accelerometer for auto orientation of the display, and haptic feedback for typing. You can switch keyboards when punching out a message by swiping across the screen. The Ideos also supports voice commands to call a person, send a text message or locate a pizza restaurant on Google Maps.
Some of interesting parameters of Your Huawei U8150
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 / AWS
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 / 1700
Announced 2010, September
Status Available. Released 2010, September
Body Dimensions 104 x 54.8 x 13.5 mm (4.09 x 2.16 x 0.53 in)
Weight 102.1 g (3.60 oz)
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.8 inches (~143 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 200 MB storage, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes v2.1 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels
Video Yes, CIF
Features OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM7225
CPU 528 MHz ARM 11
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black body / blue, red, yellow backpanels
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Talk
– MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
– MP4/H.263/H.264 player
– Photo viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial/commands
– Predictive text input (Swype)
Battery Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 220 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 4 h (2G) / Up to 5 h (3G)
To unlock Huawei U8150 we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Huawei model or go directly to unlock by code Huawei U8150
2. press “Unlock Huawei U8150”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Huawei ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Huawei IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Huawei U8150 .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Huawei U8150 :
1. Insert unaccepted sim card, power on Huawei handset.
2. If ask for block reset key, enter 4th code delivered by sim-unlock.net or unlock4huawei.com
3. When phone ask for Network unlock PIn, enter NCK code.
4. Now Your Huawei phone is unlocked.
The Huawei U8150 can be easily unlock with us.
We give You 100% working codes from Huawei servers.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Huawei will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Why unlock Huawei U8150 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Huawei U8150
– we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
– unlock your Huawei U8150 without leaving home
– there is no risk of damage Your Huawei U8150 by unlocking it.
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges