The G7002 is an attempt by the company to build on the success of these cheap and cheerful smart phones. At this stage, however, it’s worth noting that it doesn’t run Android and actually has more in common with ‘dumb phone’ rivals such as the T-Mobile Vairy Touch II and Alcatel OT-880.
The G7002’s screen is disappointing. A notable amount of finger pressure is required to do anything, and this shortcoming is almost certainly the reason why Huawei has bundled an extendable stylus with the phone, which docks into the bottom portion of the device.
Given its humble status, it’s hardly a shock to discover the G7002 lacks 3G connectivity. Internet access is handled via GPRS, and download speeds are predictably sluggish. Thankfully, Bluetooth data transfer is supported, which should prove useful when moving photos and music to and from the handset’s memory. Speaking of which, the G7002 is capable of accepting microSD cards of up to 2GB capacity, which is a little less than most modern mobiles, but should be ample storage for casual users. No card is included in the box, so you’ll need to purchase one separately.
Some of parameters of Your Huawei G7002
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Announced 2010, June
Status Available. Released 2010, June
Body Dimensions 98.4 x 51.3 x 13.6 mm (3.87 x 2.02 x 0.54 in)
Weight 95 g (3.35 oz)
Display Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack No
Memory Card slot microSD
Phonebook 1000 entries, Photocall
Call records Yes
Internal 2 MB
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
Bluetooth Yes v2.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, v2.0
Camera Primary 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels
Features Messaging SMS, MMS, Email
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
Radio FM radio
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
– MP3/AAC+ player
– MP4/H.263 player
– Voice memo
– Predictive text input
Battery Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 6 h
For unlock Huawei G7002 do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Huawei model or go directly to unlock by code Huawei G7002
2. press “Unlock Huawei G7002”
3. Choose unlock product for Your Huawei ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Huawei IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press “order code”
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Huawei G7002 .
How to enter unlock code to Huawei G7002 ?
1. Insert unaccepted sim card, power on Huawei handset.
2. If ask for block reset key, enter 4th code delivered by sim-unlock.net or unlock4huawei.com
3. When phone ask for Network unlock PIn, enter NCK code.
4. Now Your Huawei phone is unlocked.
After unlocking You can use Your Huawei G7002 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Huawei will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
After unlock Your Huawei G7002 You can use it with any sim card.
What You can do if Your Huawei G7002 work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using http://sim-unlock.net
Why unlock Huawei G7002 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
– can be used each sim card from all world
– we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Huawei G7002
– unlock your Huawei G7002 without leaving home
– opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
– after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
– we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices