How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE
What our customers say about unlocking
Gr8 trx. Thanks.
Bob - 2017-07-12 05:46:37
Quick and easy. Took a bit of reading to figure out which code to use, but in the end worked well.
Brian - 2016-11-09 11:08:21
I am so impressed by the service. I ordered my sim unlock code for my LTE tablet and had it within 40 minutes (probably 20 minutes). Will definitely use this service again.
Sherry - 2015-11-02 16:50:03
Unlocking instruction for LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.