How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Works for me
Not a bot - 2019-01-07 06:51:33
mantox100 - 2018-02-15 15:31:22
It worked thank you
Shiea - 2017-11-19 22:54:46
excellent service, very fast....
LUIS ALBERTO - 2017-10-27 21:16:52
This worked out quite well for us. Much easier than trying to get the carrier to unlock the phone.
Alan - 2017-10-23 16:02:15
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Z432 ?
ZTE Z432 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Z432 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Z432 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Z432 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network