How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Fast service. I got the code in just 6hrs and it works perfectly. Thank you very much sim-unlock.net
Joseph - 2019-04-16 10:56:23
Legit It works Thanks a lot.
Joseph - 2019-04-16 02:18:43
Thank you, this worked for me I am now able to use my formerly SIM-locked ZTE MF93D pocket wifi device overseas with a foreign SIM card. (I needed to do a bit more tweaking on the device driver to get the Unlock Code input box to show, but after that, it worked well.)
Cielito H. - 2019-01-18 13:05:56
thanks for success unlock of my Zte mf93d
Rex - 2017-05-22 13:08:45
Nice thanks Highly recomended
Jekster - 2017-01-04 03:50:36
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF93D ?
ZTE MF93D is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF93D with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF93D is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF93D (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network