How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
marco - 2018-07-23 19:18:44
Excellent service. Received code in a few hours and it worked first time
Anthony - 2018-03-24 09:58:08
One day before departing I tried my setup for mobile internet + wifi by TP-Link ML-3020 + ZTE MF667. I got 2 sim cards and suggenly realized that my second one SIM do not work on ZTE MF667 because my 3G modem was produced by cellular prrovider of my first one SIM card. That is how I realized that my ZTE 3G modem locked by operator. When I put SIM card of another operator it requests the code. I found sim-unlock.net as one of first Google search results. I have 1 day before departure and have not time to find how unlock my modem. Price was nice. Guys sent me code after me payment in next 4 hours. The code works like a charm. Thanks. My recommendations goes to you guys.
Valerii (Russia) - 2018-03-03 06:42:00
It works Thank you very much :)
Teodor - 2018-01-07 20:18:15
Everything went fine and works.
Filip - 2017-12-02 13:32:11
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF667 ?
ZTE MF667 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF667 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF667 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF667 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network