How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Wow. U r the best . Very reliable and dedicated to what u say. Prompt email reply. Waited just for about 2 hours and got the code. Unlocked my router successfully. God bless u. I highly recommend the site to others who would like to unlock their devices.
WINSTON - 2018-04-26 12:47:50
I received a genuine code within 6hrs. Thank you very much. I would highly recommend this site
Paul - 2018-04-19 06:23:19
I received a genuine code within 6hrs Thank you very much. I would highly recommend this website
Paul - 2018-04-19 06:21:17
Their services are perfect. I got my unlock code within 4 hours. Thank you Thank you
Geoffrey - 2017-09-09 09:55:38
As usual, the service required was delivered and so far I have successfully unlocked HTC 510 and ZTE MF65+. I recommend sim-unlock.net. The service is timely and professionally delivered. The pricing is unbeatable, the payment methods are supported worldwide.
Kevin - 2017-08-11 12:55:17
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF65+ ?
ZTE MF65+ is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF65+ with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF65+ is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF65+ (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network