How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
ZTE Grand X Max 2
What our customers say about unlocking
It works so well Thanx for ur help guys 😉👍
Ahmed - 2018-03-29 13:17:42
Un servicio excelente y el mejor precio
Patsy - 2018-03-26 15:46:19
I received the phone exactly when I was told I would receive it. I turned it on and it is ready to use. I emailed support to ask a question and received a reply within 20 minutes. I am impressed with Cellhire's service and support. If this is indicative of the service in the future, I highly recommend Cellhire.
James - 2018-01-11 02:31:58
Very fast service.. 2 phones back to back in under an hour..... Would recommend....
Jason - 2017-12-26 08:23:37
Very fast service and I got my phone to work thank you
Justin - 2017-12-25 03:30:16
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Grand X Max 2 ?
ZTE Grand X Max 2 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Grand X Max 2 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Grand X Max 2 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Grand X Max 2 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network